Every tool and function in Naker.io can be executed with your mouse by clicking on the individual icons or menu items. To speed up your design process, you can also use a series of keyboard shortcuts. They work both on Windows and MacOS, the only difference is that on MacOS you have to substitute the “Ctrl” button for the “Cmd” button when it is used.
- Unselect: Esc
- Undo: ⌘ + Z or Ctrl + Z
- Redo: ⌘ + ⇧ + Z or Ctrl + ⇧ + Z
- Duplicate: ⌘ + D or Ctrl + D
- Delete: Hit the "delete" button or backspace ⌫.
- Position Gizmo: W
- Rotation Gizmo: E
- Scale Gizmo: R
- Global Gizmo: Q
- Group Component: Select a first object in the Selection Panel and hit ⌘ + Select another object in the Selection Panel.
- Zoom In or Out: Scroll with your mouse
- Zooming : pinch with your 2 fingers on your trackpad
- Focus on Component: Select an object in the Selection Panel and hit F.
Note: Find all the main keyboard shortcuts in Naker.Story interface, located at the bottom right corner of your screen.