You're willing to build your own interactive background but you don't know how to start with it? Find here some guidance to help you to create your own Naker.Back.
First step: Explore
When you arrive on Naker.Back, you can start with using:
- Randomize button
- Template button
You will discover that you can play either with the colors of your background or the particle animation.
Second step: Define the colors of your background
When you gathered enough inspiration (check our use cases here), start by building your own background.
- Set the colors of your "Background start" and "Background end". You can use the same or different colors. Don't forget to play with the gradient level and check all the possibilities 😊
Third step: Particle
Hit the particle image in order to replace it (if you want to). You will access the particle bank and choose one of them or upload your own particle (in a PNG format). You can either search on Google for "particle png" or upload some on images banks such as: Noun Project, Icons 8 or Iconscout. It's not compulsory to add a particle, in this case, hit the 🚫sign in the left corner.
- Choose or upload your particle
- Select the colors for "particle start" and "particle end". They might be the same colors according to your needs.
Fourth step: Animation
In this step, you will handle the animation of the particle and the mouse over sensitivity.
- The arrows in the "Movements" section enables to control the direction of your particle.
- The "Speed" allows to handle the speed of your particle.
- The "Camera sensitivity" enables to manage the animation when hovering your background with your mouse.
Fifth step: Export
When you're satisfied with the result, you can start to export your background for free and embed the iframe code in your website and/or app.
You will first be asked to create your account in order to save your project and link it to your personal account. If you are concerned about your data, read more about how is your data managed here. 🧐
If you experience some difficulties to insert your background in your website or app, check this article. 👈
Find here some examples of interactive backgrounds created with Naker.Back.